Re: Quorum Studio 2.0 - Accessible Scene Editing

Hi!
While I'd love to have a serious discussion about Quorum, both as a language and as an ecosystem, the creators haven't exactly gone out of their way to provide the space for doing so, with the forum being private and the "join" link simply resulting in an "access denied" message. I grant that islands can make exceptional targets for extended vacations, but walled-in islands with barbed wire fences atop the walls are not usually considered invitations to come in, explore and generally have a good time.
May I once again, in good faith and doing my best not to sound too impatient, ask how the Quorum community is officially to be joined so I, as a blind professional software developer, can offer my input on the current state of affairs as I observe it?
Best,
EG

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : superb via Audiogames-reflector