Re: Im searching good pokemon games.

Then you're fucked. It's that simple.

Seriously, bro. You are absolutely infamous for asking for things and then spitting on every. single. result you're given. You've pretty much guaranteed that I will never help you with anything game-related until your mindset changes. I'll still work with you in an official capacity if you need the help of an admin, but player to player? Just forget it. This is ludicrous. You ignore certain games because...uh, I don't even know why you ignored the Crystal Access games. You ignore others because they're paid. You ignore paid suggestions which might be free (say, from a friend or relative) because you don't want to play inaccessible games. News flash: they're not perfect, but I have beaten blue, yellow, silver, crystal, sapphire, emerald, pearl and black 2, and they're not inaccessible. Basically you want to battle other people and want to play pokemon, a paid game, for free. That's kind of not how it works. Stop shooting down every single suggestion you get. You wanted people to basically make your website for you. You wanted people to give you free web-hosting solutions. You want to have your cake and eat it, too. Well I'm just done.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector