Re: Breed Memorial Tips

So, I reincarnated my bear in my first save--and I was really sorry I used the bear claws on something trivial. The result isn't half bad--I had a set of burning wings--but it could have been so much better. Fortunately my second save has both the bear claws and the jewel, so all I have to do is raise a couple of ryonsryons for fusion purposes.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector