Re: [android] Existence: Deep skies

Okay, I have bought the game on Itch.io, however I'm afraid I don't seem to be able  get it to do anything.
I start the game, click the option for sight impaired mode, hit continue, name my ship and then click start, and then nothing happens.

I'm stuck on a screen with music playing which shows my ship stats such as "hull" and "fuel", there are two buttons I can click on "menu" and "quit", however, whilst the menu will show me things like goals and stats and help, there is nothing that seems to further the game even when I click on the menu and then click on "play."

I can click on "quit" to finish the game, but nothing I click on that main screen seems to do anything, my fuel remains the same  nothing seems to happen.
I've tried waiting around for a good while, and I've tried clicking on that "right arrow", but no good.
Am I missing something here?

I am using NVDA, the Open source screen reader from https://www.nvaccess.org/, which is probably the most frequently used Pc screen reader around.

I am also using Chrome as my default browserr.

Sorry if this is just a case of me being dense here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drg via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drg via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ExistenceEngine via Audiogames-reflector