Re: [android] Existence: Deep skies

Hi.

Sorry about my Absence yesterday.
The good news is, that the new version now works fine I was able to play my first game, hurrah!

It's incredibly kind of you to give me a free download code to the android version, but I'm afraid I can't use it owing to not having any android  to try it on.
I'm more than happy to test the game though, since as I said this is very much my sort of thing anyway, as I love exploration in games as I said.

the only miner problem I'm having at the second is with those quick events.
I can find the highest radar pulse, but even if I find it by clicking the right sector and quadrent, I still miss whatever it is, indeed in that game I likely would've survived longer if I'd been able to avoid a couple of asteroids and grab a couple of extra fuel containers.

Great idea for a game though, I love all the planets and descriptions, and look forward to seeing what comes later.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ExistenceEngine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ExistenceEngine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ExistenceEngine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ExistenceEngine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ExistenceEngine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ExistenceEngine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LivingForGod1991 via Audiogames-reflector