Re: FIFA question

I seem to get vibration randomly in fifa 20, but could never figure out what was happening.
I try to play fifa like I play NHl which is shooting the puck constantly when I get it, but soccer is a different sort of game and that doesn't always seem to meet with the same results.
here's hoping we get some improvements in fifa 21. If nothing else, talking menus would help configure the game a bit better.