Re: Welcome to LuminariMUD. (Open for new players.)

I've just started.
I'm using the mush-z client.
I'm running it with the following plugins.
mush reader
omit blank lines
output functions
Are there any other recommended plugins?
Also if it matters using NVDA.
I notice that each time I get a new line of text I get a news snippet about the game. How can I turn that off.
Does the game also have accessibility settings I should be using. I saw brief and diagnose. Anything else?
Thanks