Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

Thanks defender, those custom settings are great to start the game in an exact way I planned.

NOW EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY GAME DEVELOPER HEW, HEAR THIS!

As a grandmaster of strategy, (with a bit overinflated ego), I decided to start the game with the following settings:

Difficulty level: impossible.

Game duration: infinite

Set both bandits and rebels to "classic", but left all the rest custom options untouched, including demons, only selected the following 5 independent kingdoms:

1. cave orcs
2. tunnel dwarves
3. forest elves
4. shadow necromancers
5. mountain trolls

(so a "Tolkien-type world, but without halflings, lol)

I Choose to start as a ruler winning his crown at a knight tournament, (option nr 10), so with 2 champions joining me instantly.

(was also thinking to select that Excalibur option, pulling out the sword from a stone, but I decided 2 champions will grant me more starting advantage than +5 popularity, for I can arrange a regular celebration to significantly improve morale every 2 years anyway, and it costs only 100 gold)

I shall reload my saved games ONLY if I lose limited arena bets, BUT I shall not bet on arena tournaments, where I would be allowed to bet all my current money, I think this is fair enough when playing at impossible difficulty level.

(also, Hew, please do limit arena tournament bets too, set a constant maximum allowed sum for them)

Now, when...if...I will win the game with these settings, I shall allow for demons to start instantly, and if I win even then, I will set demons to start strong.

What do you guys think about my ods?

tongue

And MANY MANY THANKS Hew for this brilliant game!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector