Re: Your choice? Would you restore your vision?

I have been asked more than once that if i have $1 million what would i do with it? Expecting my answer to  be treating my eyes. My response have always been disappointing LOL. I have listed a lot of things, my sight was never one of them unless there was left over money I didn't know what to do with it.
With that being said, if the opportunity presents itself for me to have vision, i'd take it, though not at the cost of other important things. For example, I have a few sick people in my family. I would gladly exchange my vision for them to recover completely and for life to get back to normal again.
My point is that while sight is not as important as the sighted people think it to be, it's also not something to ignore completely. When I was younger I thought going out with friends and travelling and whatnot is the same with and without vision. I have only recently realized how wrong I was.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : goran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector