Re: Unusual RPG question

I haven't found anyone playing in 2d mode yet, which is why I asked, but the cinematics are breathtaking. I think the main thing for me is if the contrast is high enough and the dialogue and menu text are big enough lettering and, in my case, can be made to be white on black. Good point about the platforming though. Might preorder it for XB1 maybe.