Re: soundStrider: Exploration game and relaxation tool

Can I also please say that I really, really like your other game that hasn't been posted here yet, called Audo. I think you should create a topic about that as well as it's really a fun way to pass the time, as long as you explain a bit about the way the audio works as I think that's what makes it so interesting. Dynamic again.