Re: Blindie Connect - Get your servers published!

You should use eu.org instead of tk. Yeah, the domain name is a bit longer and they don't have their own dns hosting. But cloudflare is a good dns hoster and also adleast these domains never expire. Also they are much longer in business then freenom. I generally use freenom but i tend to look at my domain panel like every 2 weeks to see when i have to renew the next domain. This is why what ever i register i always set the period to 12 months so i never have this problem and it fortunately only happened 1 time to me so far. Especially you have to look out for this if you host domains like me, if one of these expires, well...