Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

I was skeptical of the claim that the protests were not responsible for any rise in coronavirus, and so I looked into it.

Edit,I decided to see what fox news had to say on the Matter otherwise I would not be fairly researching. Their coverage is vastly different to other new sources. links below,. I wasn't able to include any fox news links because the forum changed the way the links were, and it won't allow other links with out me attempting to figure out how to write them in BB code.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronaviru … oronavirus

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/p … story.html

https://www.modernhealthcare.com/safety … navirus-us

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/ … rus-cases/