Re: Dreamland-official version

So, I'm asking here, cause I don't know where else to ask.  Two questions.  When in the game, how do you get something called dow gwow,  and how do you do the tasks like the system notice tasks when the person your supposed to find is untrackable?  The best I can get from the players when using google translate is that you need to know where the person will be, but, the game world is so big, that there's no easy way that I know of to find a starting spot.