Account problem with dream land.

I was playing dream land and in hang up mode when my internet went very slow and it disconnected.
I tried to log in a few times, but after a while, I quit the game and returned.
So When i tried logging in again it said account or password error. But I'm very sure everything's as write as it should be.
Does anyone have this problem right now or is it just me?
it's rather alarming because I have 3 characters in there, 10, 29 and 32. and as low as that is.....
they're still MINE!