looking for lesser-known action/adventure/arcade games

Hi all,
Lately I have been getting more into lesser-known action/adventure/arcade games. More specifically, Japanese or Chinese games which aren't in English. I've played pretty much all of the English games I can in these categories, though of course I could be missing some smile. So I'm wondering if there are resources to find other games.

To give you an idea of what I'm looking for, let me list some games I greatly enjoy. This isn't a complete list, I just put a few of my favorites on here as of late.

Bokurano Daibouken series
World of War
Marina Break (can't really get into it though)
Audio Strike by Morakuma
Night of Parasite
Ojamajo Doremi games(Page 1) — New releases room — AudioGames.net Forum - Google Chrome
The Burning of Candles

Basically I'm looking for games which are mostly action-based. I'm not much into turn-based or strategic combat and story-driven games.

I've heard people like Shadow Line, but I haven't tried it. From the limited stuff I've read, it has more story in it than I would like, but then I've also heard some interesting stuff concerning missions and action, so I'm not sure.

Other than that, I don't have much else. Any suggestions or resources you can point me to?
Thanks!