Re: I need help with my computers ram.

@13
Unless I'm very much mistaken Firefox has background services as well.

Number of processes doesn't matter.  Everyone thinks that it does.  But it doesn't.  Modern operating systems can handle 10 times the number of processes that your home computer starts up.  We just cling to that because it's an easy to understand number, and everyone likes easy to understand numbers.