Re: d20MUD Star Wars

So I'm kinda meh on the light side powers. I know, peace and harmony and all that fun stuff. But honestly I'd rather just go grey all the way and take stuff that does damage and then healing. So I got a dilemma again when I snag my next token. I'm torn on if I want force prowess or battle strike. I'm tempted to respec, go heal/battle strike/prowess (so two healing powers yay) and then see what my fourth token will be.

I mean Jedi Battlemaster gets ride/pilot/etc for skills and a whole crapload of stuff the dark side don't off the bat in templates. Admittedly I just took heal and three grey powers, but...I'm kind of missing an amazingly good AoE power. If anyone can sell me on respeccing to Sith and going with that and finding an IC reason for them to be in the Rebels (aside from my idea of him casting his lot in and eing all eff the empire, they screwed me over)...I'm all ears.

I'm fairly sure it's also the stuff I'm fighting too, like heavy armor takes me down to 10-16 damage. Which given I'm a saber useer user /and/ they resist my force powers...not cool, man. Not cool. On the other hand. I love force heal in the middle of fights though.

Spring attack is absolutely amazingly good. Even if I miss my opening attack I can usually get a spring attack or two in. I love it when enemies are too tired to fight, try disarming or tripping me, and get hit by it. That is absolutely amazing.them, which is amazingly useful and has saved my butt more than once

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : austen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector