Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Anthony Fauci. Go look him up. As far as I know, there's nothing even close to this level of stupid coming from him. Not saying the dude is flat-out perfect, but I haven't managed to find anything particularly problematic with him.

Ignatriay, just remember that this Dr. Immanuel has Trump's backing...sort of. He admitted he didn't know who she was, but said she's a "strong voice", which suggests that he agrees with her message. Given that both he and his son shared this America's Frontline Doctors video, that should pretty much destroy any credibility in this man that anyone might still have had.

Interestingly, America's Frontline Doctors used to have a webpage. It was only created about two weeks ago, and now appears to have expired. If these are really frontline medical staff, why would they create a website, then take it down so quickly? Why are they only now coming out of the woodwork to talk about a potential cure?
The answer, I hope, is a simple one to grasp. They were paid by the alt right to spread propaganda. So, so glad this guy and his farce of a government are facing re-election this year, because while I know there are gullible Americans willing to vote him in again, I really, really hope the majority of you American folks do everything you can to get this clown tossed out of office. Not saying Joe Biden's anyone's idea of a peach, either, but he'll beat the snot out of Trump, at least.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector