Re: list of places to find sounds and music

Hello everyone,

I have a zip file with 34 midis that I've written. I'm releasing them with no license, requiring no attribution. A lot of these songs were written for RPG and strategy-style games and were never used.

Note that some of them have weird instruments and a few are incomplete, so it might be a good idea to modify them before releasing your game.

Have fun:

https://labadore64.com/downloads/free_midi.zip

Please add to the OP, thanks.