Re: Manamon 2 songs list

The licance does say that it can be used in projects. So, I guess I can use it, however their is one thing about this game that might make me unable to. Sounds have to be in a folder, as .mp3, midi, or wave files. They can't be encripted like Aaron did with Manamon. Well, I won't be giving the song out and will be putting the rules in the documentation, but if people use the files and don't follow the rules, I don't have control over that.