Re: How I started playing alter aeon 13 years ago.

Hi, I really love Mush-Z on windows, but Mudder for mac just, doesn’t bring AE alive like Mush-Z does. Plus it’s not been updated in a year or so, but it still works, although adding all those triggers would be a nightmare, and I’d probably fall asleep doing it, so if anyone, maybe even Dentin himself, glory be to him, would kinda pick up the pieces of Mudder, on the mac app store and may be open source, or even craft your own mudding client? As I said in another thread somewhere, if the user has enabled “control voiceover with applescript,” the app will be able to speak with voiceover instead of the system voice.