Re: Madden, franchise tips for a complete beginner?

since we're talking about madden, I don't really know when to avoid tackles or do a pass. The vibrations the same. offense seams to be a lot harder than defense. Also, any idea on where to turn the play clock off. Playing franchise with the easiest  difficulty and all sliders at 50.