Re: Cudo miner, an accessible bitcoin miner!

When I posted, I didn't read the rest of the thread, now I have. He's getting all butthurt about something that he could have taken the time to research. Now, I'm glad that people post accessible solutions, but in this case, you just cannot get ahead unless you have a data center with cheap power and the right hardware. Not with bitcoin at any rate. Honestly, the types of people who can't handle the truth are driving me nuts these days.

Especially if you're living with someone and you're not contributing or your name isn't on the power bill, it's hella irresponsible to be wasting power like that. You can talk about negative comments all you like but that doesn't change the facts.