Re: I have a deep desire to build higher quality games for blind people.

Hi.
Sorry to dubble post, but I would make sure my comment regarding to gaming on a virtual machine made through. smile
[[wow]] this topic has grown a lot while I've been out of the country this weekend. smile
I didn't had the japanese games in mind then I said that money is required to make a quallity game. I must at mit I haven't played bk3 much yet. smile
then I mentioned quallity games, I had mainstream games like Resident evil 6 in mind. I see some nice features and solit gameplay in this game, which easily could have been translated into an audiogame. I mentioned games which would take months to complete. I had games like GTA in mind, where one of the games takes nea rly 150 hours to complete. That would take months for me at leased, sinse I have a job and are doing lots of other things as well than playing games. Could you imagine a mud like alter aeon in a full audiogame where you have to walk and played the game using a graphical interface instead of typing in commands? Imagine this huge world, all the quests, a voice chat, text chat and all the features made in an audiogame. that is how some of the high quallity online mainstream games are today. I must at mit I haven't played alter for very long time now, sinse I haven't had time to play the game. But from what I hear, this game have endless of hours of gameplay, if you wanna complete all the quests in the game.