[[wow]], time flies. I barely recognise the OP.
![smile](http://forum.audiogames.net/img/smilies/smile.png)

Following an update to rss2email which fixes many of the annoyances of the HTML
to text converter library, the reflector list now takes plain text as input.
This should make it even cleaner, and even more accessible. I will run it for a
while in this mode, to see how we manage, and if it sticks, I will update the
description and make it permanent. I hope you enjoy it.