Re: Nvda is in the windows store

Skype is never more usable than Unigram, despite any unlabelled buttons. The only major issue I have with it is the files section, but at least I don't have 15 seconds of lag when switching chats for half a year. Give me this classic interface and I'll take it any day. Just today I was making a comment on how annoying Skype became where you use it by pressing tab 15 times, then enter, then tab 3 times again, and so on and how it reminds me of swiping on a touch screen to find something. Granted, this is the case with any web app, but using something on Desktop should be a lot quicker with many more shortcuts available. For example, to share your system audio in a call, in the new Skype you first have to go into the active call, tab until you reach the screen share button, tab until you reach the include audio  checkbox, shift tab until you reach start sharing. In the old one, after getting used to how the app works, you'd just press Alt Q, y, and be done. But the biggest of all annoyances is with the contacts list. No first letter navigation, no home or end, no anything. You looking for somebody starting with V but don't know the exact spelling, tough luck, depending on how large your list is you might have to spam down arrow 50 times.
In any case, I don't assume this is going to change for the better anytime soon, and honestly using these web apps became way faster and more productive on a mobile than on a PC. At least there you have touch exploration to find something once you memorize the layout, which is better than shift tabbing or tabbing 20 times. This is kind of OT though so it can be discussed in some other topic.