pack files in bgt

*I wasn't sure where to post this but thought it would be OK here, although correct me if I'm wrong.*
Now that BGT is completely freeware, I thought I'd take a look at packing all my files into the *.dat files that bgt can encrypt etc.  However, I am very much confused as to where to begin, since that part of the tutorial as well as a few others are not particularly newbie friendly in terms of the examples...  Could anyone possibly provide me with an example of how to get all the sounds and things into a pack file that I could distribute along with my executable file?  or even better, the tutorial says that you can pack all your files into the exe.  Does that actually mean that you can have all your sounds and everything just packed into the executable itself and that's it  If so, as an extension of my earlier question, how would you go about doing this?

Any help is much appreciated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : the doctor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : the doctor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Development room : roro via Audiogames-reflector