any recommendations for website hosting that isn't paid?

I am aware that there is a topic on web hosting already in this room.  However, I am not looking to pay.  I would like an accessible free web host, where I could upload HTML pages and content etc.  If I could tie an e-mail address into this site as well for contact purposes it would be very useful.
has anyone got any suggestions that would help here?
thanks in advance.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the doctor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the doctor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the doctor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : balliol via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogames . net fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector