Re: lets talk about nutrition and its impact on nearly everything

Here here, my hippy friend.

Me and my wife went vegan in December 2019. We've both felt so much better for it.

Did you also know that serotonin (the happy hormone), is initially generated in the gut? So a fibrous diet can actually improve your mental health.

Your average american gets far below what they should get in terms of fibre, so hello prostate cancer et al, and the british are even worse, presumably because we don't have the mexican influence.

Honestly, I don't exercise like I should, but I love learning about nutrition and food science.

I agree about the schooling stuff. All this shit about milk makes your bones strongersstronger... Not from what I read, it's the reason every bugger in the developed world has bone density problems.