Re: The last of us part ii discussion

Sorry for double posting, but I thought it would be best to post my tips for the rat king in a new post:
Spoilers
Don't read the rest of this post if you don't wanna read how I beat the Rat king.
1. In the first part, you have to run forward, and press square when prompted to hit the Rat king. That part is easy enough and shouldn't give much trouble.
2. The second part:
At the beginning of this part, a very brutal attack is launched at you, and it can kill you in one sec. You can easily move out of range by moving to the right.
As soon as you have avoided the attack, you can move the left stick back and then give a ton of damage to the enemy. I'll recommend the flame thrower. Keep attacking until she says: "You like that?," and then it's time to run like hell.
Run forward while constantly pressing L3 to run in the right direction. When the destination sound is heard, that means you are as far away from the enemy as possible. Aim for the headshots if possible, shoot a few times and run to the next destination point so you have time to shoot again. Keep doing that until the next cutscene.
Part 3: Continue to run forward to the destination sound, aim for the head and shoot. Keep doing that and you'll beat it.
That's how I beat the Rat King. There might be multiple ways of beating it. I hope you find those tips useful.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector