Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

So just out of pure curiosity and because I could, I simulated a battle - for lack of a better word - between my favorites with ambush guards and Jayde's "rejiggered team" ideas. To recap, his idea of a "rejiggered team" was something like Wavotamus, Sirenea, Simphonid, Penguilum, Ghoperto, and Fowlusion. My favorites are Wavotamus, Grandlan, Guerrerrol, Sacroloon, Ghoperto, and Mantasteel. My favorites got smoked. I guess this sort of proves what he's been saying all along, which is that you'd do well to get as much speed and coverage on your team as you can. Grandlan and Guerrerrol didn't get to do anything, and Wavotamus just plain died to Fowlusion. Each Ghoperto got some hits off and then died. Also, sticky web is just mean on a physical attacker. You take half the damage you deal. So you'd either have to kill yourself with your own damage or wait it out and probably die anyway. So yeah. This is the kind of stuff you can get up to if you're a ninny like me and buy two licenses for this game. tongue

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector