Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

@977, I understand that the US has a very bad gun problem. And I acknowledge that and am not going to just hide under a rock and deny its existence. However, there is a line to be drawn, and I'd like to be able to carry a weapon with me if I feel that its necessary. I should have the option of not relying completely upon the police to save my ass if I find myself in a sticky situation, using what weapon I am most comfortable with. Of course, that would exclude assault rifles, because I've no need for one. But working out the gun problem will take decades, if the US does choose to work towards that way, and it should not involve the complete and utter abolition of the second amendment. That's a bit too far, don't you think?