Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hello, I would like to not share my name right now, just call me Lurker ;-) I am a beginner programmer - currently learning C++ slowly bit by bit and someone who is very interested in blind accessibility - I've been introduced to this topic as soon as I learned of MUDs and complex ASCII roguelikes

It would be really nice to have all the proper permissions and be officially given a non-robot title big_smile

Best regards,

Lurker

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : TheSecretLurker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : kieranlittle667 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Duderson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Aud-io Dev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : bottomlessvitaminec via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : THEHANDOFTHRON via Audiogames-reflector