Re: ways to earn some money?

I'm going to follow this topic as I am interested in looking at freelance writing opportunities as well.\
I tried audio transcription, thinking I could slow down the audio low enough to hear every vowel and consonant, but sadly, my hearing loss is too severe that I actually need to have things transcribed for me.
I'm currently signed up with an MLM provider, which sort of adds some supplemental income, but it's not much. Thanks to the stimulus cheque, though, I'm investing in a couple of stocks and mutual funds.