Re: Minecraft: accessibility, servers and mods

Building cities would just take more practice for us. I mean, you can download other peoples' worlds, so couldn't you just look at others' worlds in your version with all the mods, run about in their cities and get a general feel for it?

Also, messing around is part of the fun of building stuff. And Creative mode gives you the chance to build without having mobs drop on you at inconvenient times. Sure, we can't build cities right out of the gate, but we can learn, and more importantly, have a lot of fun doing it.

I'm listening to a particularly descriptive Minecraft guide on Youtube that's taught me a lot about what players often consider, and I'd definitely be taking tips from this guy if Minecraft was ever accessible enough for me to try playing. Here's the link. It starts in 1.13, so some of the info is out-of-date, but only some.

The Minecraft Survival Guide.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector