Re: Creating a website with no web design experience

Of course, it is possible to build a site without hiring a professional. Modern web design tools allow to do this with no coding skills. In my opinion, the most easiest of them are website builders (by the way, some of them are available for free). I used them and coped with this work by myself without any issues.