Re: What is Your Favourite Online Backup or Cloud Storage Service?

I'm using google drive. It's only advantage is that it's a bit cheaper, their  official apps aren't that good, but when I have total commander, I won't worry about that. What I like to have in a cloud storage is a feature similar to files on demand in onedrive. Dropbox has that as well, but it's in the pro plan which is expensive and not worth it. Direct links are also useful, but google drive does not have that feature. There are tricks to get direct links from cloud services like dropbox or  onedrive; Even google drive had one, but it doesn't work anymore because of their antivirus. I think the only provider which gives direct links officially is BOX. I've had the worst experience ever with their windows app but they give FTP access which makes things a little better.