Re: What is Your Favourite Online Backup or Cloud Storage Service?

I let each service do what it's good at. For backups, Backblaze, and for my server, B2. I also have FileZilla Pro, so a full restore for this drive is as simple as stuff it in a B2 snapshot, then pull it down via SFTP. Already had to do it a couple times for other machines.

For on-demand data storage, a combination of Dropbox and OneDrive depending on what I'm doing with that data. The contents of my actual hard drive, IE: the stuff I have no reason to give anyone else access to, gets put in OneDrive. Everything else, Dropbox. My long-term goal is to eventually get my Dropbox down to 2 GB so I can stop paying them, since as a Microsoft 365 subscriber MS gives me a 1 TB add-on to go with my free 1 TB for exactly the same price as Dropbox. I ordinarily wouldn't bother, but see, when your primary machine sports a 256 GB SSD and you've got 1+ TB of data you need access to, creativity is king.

I've also recently been told about Servarica, but haven't actually looked into them yet. Mostly because I don't entirely know what I'd do with 8 TB of online data storage. If I ever find a use for them though, I'm quite sure I'll abuse the hell out of that as much as my other services.