Re: Consider this an official I don't give a damn

And the damned rest with me for all eternity. The frosted panes of glass that overlook the flaming pits of the seventh circle of hell are themselves imbued with strength the weaker the resolve of the damned souls become.

All of the sins man has committed have in turn bound man's eternal soul to this place. The collective human intellect doesn't seem to understand that for every ill-conceived action, they only add to the fortifications of their eternal home. Oh what joy I find in watching them suffer. I rule over them not with an iron fist, but with an ever-present apathy for their collective plight. You see, it is often best to defeat one's enemies by using their own strengths against them.

Human tenacity combined with a rebellious spirit often makes short work of them down here. How can one rebel when they are burning eternally in a lake of laba.

My rule will come to an end though, the heavens have already foretold this. I am disappointed that I will not always get to enjoy my toys, but I suppose all good things must come to an end. I will train my successor well though, have no fear of that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector