using vb audio or voice meter

Hello. I have installed both vb audio and voice meter. It seems that voice meter is much better, and visually it is a piece of ake to setup and get working. However, for us the application is completely inaccessible. So is vb audio. OCR shows me everything or at least part of the screen, but I can not click on anything so it is unless. Does anyone else have these issues? And do you prefer using vb audio or voice meter, or do you need both to root audio and your mic at the same time?