Re: Py IDE?

If you're using notepad2 as your program editor I would personally recommend notepad++ as an alternative, for code editing at least. I use notepad2 as my general purpose editor for everything, and notepad++ I open code in. Allows me to have specific NVDA code profiles set up in that editor, indentation reporting and the like, and some of the fancy stuff it's capable of doing is more accessible.