Re: What's default communications device and whats default device?

@MyDearWatson, As I very briefly hinted back in my last post, and if you use Realtek's audio drivers, you can go into the audio manager and toggle this behaviour. You can find it under Device advanced settings, then Mute the internal output device, when an external headphone plugged in. I can't stress enough that I don't have internal audio hardware to actually try this out with, but this is what I can find.