Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Okay, so:

Sirenea takes Molandon with Flood.
Marlaunt takes Chimerus with Element Assault.
Lantlare takes Daggeetle with Torch.
Tenshaino takes Marlaunt with White Lance.
I don't know who your starter was, but Turrubble takes Golavath with its strongest stone move, or you can Earthquake Pegastorm and the starter (if it's Bamboustica, it won't do much damage).
Speaking of, Foefum should be a Garganchan by now (smoke element), it should also have Earthquake, and you can either use that or OHKO Bamboustica (if that's the starter) with Blaze Rampage.
If you have to face Kaboerain, you'll just have to muscle it down with a combination of Psychedelic Spell (Sirenea), Assault Gem (Turrubble) and Frenzied Rage (Marlaunt).
But the moves I specified should work to at least make it a six-on-three or six-on-two, anyway. Your levels are fine, and if you've got a couple of revives handy, feel free to use them, especially when there aren't many battlers left on Byron's side, and especially if he's resting.
A lot of people like to reraise fallen comrades instantly in this fight, and while that is usually a good strategy, sometimes it will work against you. Me, I like to kill some members of his team before they kill me, or in revenge, then start bringing my mons back when there are fewer enemies to target them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector