Re: Breed Memorial - New monster breeder simulation game by Morokuma

Adding my voice to the crowd of others who want the old names back.

And Gau is some sort of dog thing if I understoood correctly. There are zombies and ghosts to cover any ghoulish things.

As for monster names, though I don't want the Pokémonisation (or Manamonisation in some cases), I would like a bit more consistency. Sometimes "Birden" would be replaced with "Barden", and there were other inconsistencies like with Rian (assuming it's meant to be a lion or something?) I'd like more consistent naming conventions, but again, not Pokémon/Manamon references.

Are there people helping with the translation dictionary? Could this not be solved if some people helped out? I'd be willing if I knew more Japanese than I do. It's been a long time since high school classes and I didn't learn anywhere near the whole language. sad

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pika-san via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector