Re: pissed off about accessibility guides

@86
this is literally why you're mad. Hey, why don't you ask your other iron cross friends what they think about trigger warnings? LOL don't act like people aren't watching at this point after the shit that happened yesterday :^)

Anyways if you're not aware I'm literally gay and trans, you're a dime a dozen, shut up. Does it trigger you that a tranny is literally making your games?

Also Cam literally believes that technology is bad but cures are good and still hasn't explained to me how the fuck that works. So I'm just going to assume he is doing nothing other than getting angry behind a computer. He has no fucking point.

Listen guys, I get it. Thanks for letting me know I'm fucking different, and you're different from me. I can't see your faces and I thought the forum would be a way to normalize that. I'm just glad I have blind friends offsite because what I saw last night was really fucking revealing. I can totally see why many devs have been chased off these forums; you know, I've had to try to convince sighted devs to keep fighting because the fucking assholes who you guys sniff the assholes for in these threads (and no, not Steve, I'm talking the corporations) literally think you're fucking retards who aren't even worth having a real coding position on these games. They literally think you're fucking dogshit, and the disabled people involved are holding their head low to just have a chance to make things a little fucking better. Thats what you guys don't get in your little misery chairs.

You fucking gamers literally have no fucking clue what the hell is going on with this shit. They literally want to make games retarded for you, or they want to charge millions of dollars for it. What do you think this is going to do to mainstream gaming. Don't give me this fucking shit that you're all like, baw baw baw we'll just make our own, cuz that's a fucking lie; you guys have been playing mainstream games ever since day one here. And you don't think that's going to impact literally every piece of technology you use?

Fucking pathetic. You can be mad at me and assume that me telling you to not just assume everyone agrees with your disabled experience and trying to help give a larger social context to disability in general fucking triggers you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector