Re: a poem of knowledge

I really like this line; We interpret laws, which other men have made,
But read not those which in our hearts are writ. It's true, quite afew people are not willing to listen to their hearts or souls and would rather do what is put in front of them instead of examine what they wish to do with the information they're given.

Yes this powem has a christian slant but I don't think this thread will turn into a drama thread.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arceus via Audiogames-reflector