Re: bk2 walkthrough

I've been trying to gather each and every secret I can find in the game, as well as trying to prove the viability of secret unlocking methods in the game that players told me. Unfortunately though, I didn't have much chance to get to it. But I still have the walkthrough file and can edit there. Anyone have anything to recommend?
Also, some secrets, if not so game-breaking, i put them in the main walkthrough instead of the secrets section. Hope that helps.