Re: "New" Shades of Doom?

I wonder if we should try to focus this thread on the positives? The thread for SOD 2.0's beta release is pretty negative about the content and stuff. Perhaps we should balance this by remembering how innovative SOD felt when it came out and how it is clearly important to us or we wouldn't feel so strongly about this new release.

The new sounds definitely help to give it more of a sci-fi feel and differentiate it from a standard zombie game like Swamp. It's now much more like Technoshock but without so much of the annoying lag. I will buy the new version just to hear what the later guns and monsters sound like.