Re: potentially accessible ios game, untold rpg

Thank you for all the feedback!

I feel that I've been able to achieve what I wanted in the first round and I'll be releasing a new version (1.2.0) of Untold within the next 24h or so.

If you've tested it but haven't submitted any feedback yet, please feel free to do so, since I plan to make small adjustments over the upcoming weeks.

The issues that I'm currently aware of are:

1. The previous narrative text is sometimes selected instead of the first options, when the current narrative text is selected and the user swipes right to focus the next item. I can most likely fix this by altering the layout slightly.
2. When traversing the character screen or a selected item, there's an issue with the order in which the information is focused. I don't have a solution for this yet.
3. Combat is a bit messy due to the many announcements. I will attempt to replace some of them with sounds instead.